Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Women only...How do I go about smoking a Virginia Slim 120 in a seductive manner for a guy's benefit?

if you have been smoking for a long time you would know .i don't smoke personialy but why don't you try to not smoke . some of the guys i hang out with don't like the smoking sceen. but if they do try being your self if that is what you want to do is smoke.Women only...How do I go about smoking a Virginia Slim 120 in a seductive manner for a guy's benefit?
I can't even begin to believe that you are doing such a thing to impress a guy!! Have you heard about the risks of smoking? I hope that this guy will be around to take care of you when you become sick with the tarred lungs. Seductive??? Stick it up your nose!!!Women only...How do I go about smoking a Virginia Slim 120 in a seductive manner for a guy's benefit?
Try to be yourself instead of trying to be something that your not. There is alot of guys don't like to be around people that smoke..
If it's going to take smoking a cancer-causing cigarette to ';do it'; for him?....he's not worth your time.
Why would you smoke for a guy's benefit? That's not cool, and harmful to your health. Don't change your habits for a man.
Don't smoke use a popsicle or a hot dog and suck on it. It would turn me on if I saw you doing it. Or you could suck on his slim jim
You don't. There's nothing seductive about yellow skin and teeth, smelling like an ash tray, and lung cancer.
I'm guessing this is an advertisement since she specified the brand... what does THAT matter?? It could be any brand of cigarette and it would be an immediate turn off for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection