Thursday, June 24, 2010

Benefit's Benetint lip balm, does it really make your lips look rosy?

For Christmas I got a $25 gift card from Macy*s and I want to buy the Benetint lip balm. I love rosy lips, and I don't want to be using lipstick and rubbing it off and off anymore. So I want to buy it, does it really make your lips look rosy?





I'm 14 by the way, I don't wear make up I just curl my eyelashes.Benefit's Benetint lip balm, does it really make your lips look rosy?
YES! I absolutely LOVE this lip balm (the one that comes in the little jar)! The color is great, it doesn't feel sticky at all and, as a bonus, it has SPF. I love the look of a rosy lip, cheek and just a little mascara or curled lashes. By the way, it is refreshing to hear of a 14 year old who actually does not want to cake on the makeup! I promise, your skin will thank you later :)Benefit's Benetint lip balm, does it really make your lips look rosy?
yes and yuo can use it on your cheeks too in a pinch. Its very natural and you can make it darker by reapplying a bunch of times. I wish more people knew about it.
You can get lip gloss for a dollar at www.EyesLipsFace.com ^^
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection