Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think of Benefit Cosmetics' ';HOOLA'; Bronzer?

It is the winner of this years ';Best of Sephora';. To any of you who tried it, is it good? I have been through a couple of bronzers which make me look orangy and fake. Does this bronzer look natural??What do you think of Benefit Cosmetics' ';HOOLA'; Bronzer?
I'm really not that crazy about it... it made my skin look dirty instead of sun-kissed. The Hoola powder doesn't contain very much shine, which is essential for creating the look of a glow.


HOWEVER- something you must know is that I have very naturally fair skin, so it is difficult for me (unless I happen to be tan at the time) to find bronzers that don't do this. If you are tanner, the Hoola will probably actually work well. I mean, after all, Sephora knows these things.


If you are naturally light, like me, though- I suggest you use something that is loose, goldish in color, and has some sheen.What do you think of Benefit Cosmetics' ';HOOLA'; Bronzer?
To be honest if you're white(pale skinned or even light olive) don't bother buying it! I know what the person is saying when they say it makes skin look dirty because the powder looks terrible on people who don't have very tanned/dark skin. It can make the skin look patchy,orange and dirty with just a few brush strokes.


My friend who is just a few shades lighter than me, couldn't stand the colour on her skin but it suited mine because I'm dark enough to stand the colour.



idk
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection