Thursday, June 24, 2010

Diorshow mascara or bad gal by benefit?

I want to look like Im wearing falsies, but I don't want the attaching fibres, that just gives me length and not thickness.





What should I get?Diorshow mascara or bad gal by benefit?
If you don't want the fibers, then you should go with Diorshow. It'll make them BLACK BLACK, but won't give you any length. Only the brands that contain the fibers will give you additional length.Diorshow mascara or bad gal by benefit?
Do not buy Bad Gal Lash. I haven't tried Dior Show but I have tried Bad Gal Lash. It smudges like crazy and really doesn't add length and or volume. The only good thing it did for me was seperate my lashes. I would buy Diorshow.
Diorshow will make you look like that. I don't like the bad gal one, it clumps way too much.
Diorshow is definetly the best badgal is very clumpy and cheap feeling!
even though I'm a big benefit fan, and I'm getting bad gal, I'd say dior show. It'll give you a tad better of effect (probably)
Diorshow %26lt;3
diorshow, badgal is clumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection