Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do Black girls wear bronzer? What is the benefit of wearing bronzer?

I am an African American cocoa colored woman. I rarely wear makeup. I only wear mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. How would I benefit by wearing bronzer? I always thought that bronzer is to give the illusion of a tan. Why would a dark complexion woman need to wear bronzer? Does it enhance your appearance? Any info would be very helpful. Also since you're supposed to apply bronzer to cheek area are you supposed to also wear blush? If so which one is put on first? As you can see I have no idea about makeup. I have a very important dinner meeting for my job and want to look more sophisticated. Only 26 years old.Do Black girls wear bronzer? What is the benefit of wearing bronzer?
Bronzer is usually iridescent. It is designed not only to give your face a glow, but to reflect light, illuminating parts of your face. Although bronzers often have a bronze tint to help paler complexions look more tan, the real purpose is to illuminate your face. Because the bronzer illuminates parts of your face and draws attention to your bone structure, it can draw attention away from any blemishes you might have.





If I were you, I'd choose a liquid bronzer intended for your skin tone (L'Oreal TrueMatch makes good ones). Apply it with a damp makeup sponge to your forehead, cheeks, and chin.





I hope I helped!Do Black girls wear bronzer? What is the benefit of wearing bronzer?
I love bronzing powder. It highlights my skin and makes it shimmer as if kissed with gold and it looks so natural.Sometimes I just dust it on my skin , but I bought some Jergens lotion that has shimmery effects in it and use that for my body now. But yes black girls wear bronzer and I do believe you will like it. I am about the same color as you maybe a bit darker though......Try it you will like it
Bronzer is for all skin colors. Bronzer makes you look radiant! Put the bronzer on before the blush. Use a darker colored blush.
it also evens out your skin tone so yeah you can deffently wear bronzer
i do it gives me a great glow but take in mind i have a carmel skin color so i'm only speaking for myself





put the blush on first that what i do i'm sure you will like it it's just makes you light up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection