Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I have a benefit party?

I know someone who went to a party where you get a makeover done by Benefit Cosmetics. I've searched on Google but I can't find much. Please help!!!How do I have a benefit party?
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/node/n/164953011/?SR=sr2bc16go85gp6pi2ai2%26amp;ext_id=ps_ggl_SBUS/GPUS_Brand/Brand/





Good luck! =)


%26lt;33Amy LeeHow do I have a benefit party?
ask the person who last had one, who it was that did it, and the number, and then you can call her/him and arrange an evening to hold one yourself.
If i was you I would ask the person who went to the party to ask the person holdin the party in her home for the info on how to get your own :)


I'm sure The Body Shop does the same sort of service....... ??
look it up in the phone book and call a representitive for help
idk. ask that person to find out 4 u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection