Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone tried the Face illuminator called high beam, by Benefit cosmetics?

What did you think of it .?


Also, how do you apply it?


And, if I put it on over foundation %26amp; Spray tank %26amp; Blush, will my other makeup come off?





Thank youHas anyone tried the Face illuminator called high beam, by Benefit cosmetics?
I have it, I like it bcuz it makes ur face look more glowy and healthier.Ur supposed to put it right above or on ur cheakbones and u aplly it by using the little brush but only put three dots of it on each side and then just rub it in.It doesnt make ur other makeup come off, u should put it on over ur makeup so that u can see it.Im just running out and ive had mine for a little over a year.I also like to use it for my brow bone highlight.Benefit also has moonbeam which is basicaly the same thing but it has a different glow to it, kinda purpeley but it still looks naturall and really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection