Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the benefit of wearing foundation? I was told foundation protects your skin?

Think of it like this: your skin shields your insides; foundation serves the same purpose in its own way, blocking out environmental elements, UV rays, etc. The fact that it also evens out your skin tone and provides a base for the rest of your makeup is just the icing on the cake!What is the benefit of wearing foundation? I was told foundation protects your skin?
I really don't believe that crap because I started using it and that's when my skin would break out.





I feel like it doesn't allow the skin to breathe and just clogs the pores, but I would say try it out for a few weeks and see what happens. I would imagine using a high quality lightweight foundation would be optimal.





Another thing is I heard that the bismuth in the foundation has lead and most foundations have that.What is the benefit of wearing foundation? I was told foundation protects your skin?
The right kind of foundation can protect your skin. I use a natural mineral makeup, and it protects my skin from the sun because it has built in sun protection. It is also a shield from the outside elements such as dust, dirt, etc.
Foundation is not necessary in my opinion. It makes you look like there's something to hide and it's bad for your skin clogging pores. Trust me there are many cosmetics out there that give you a natural look. Women are so use to the idea that they have to look made up to look pretty. So not true.
Foundations normally have sunscreen in them such as spf15 which protects your skin from the sun and protects it from getting dry and gettinb brown spots and wrinkles when your older. Plus it looks great!
that isn't completely true because the foundation can clog your pores. it might prevent dirt from getting to your skin but not as much. there is a product from clinique however that you can apply after you moisturize call a daily active sheild. it feels just like a moisturizer and you put it on before you put any makeup on to protect your skin from extra dirt and oil. hope this helps.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection