Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you like the Benefit some kinda gorgeous foundation?

I was thinking about buying it. I have sort of pale/ medium skin, can get a bit dry on cheeks.





ThanksDo you like the Benefit some kinda gorgeous foundation?
it's great for days that you want to look natural. just use a sponge to apply it over your moisturizer and add a cream blush or a powder blush on your cheeks and you'll look flawless. it blends into your skin like 2nd skin. it feels amazing to the touch. very soft and not greasy. perfect to carry in your purse for touch ups. it's cute too! it doesn't last very long though. i hit the pan within 1~2months.Do you like the Benefit some kinda gorgeous foundation?
I have tried it,not impressed.


Make sure you have a good moisturizer because in order for any foundation to look right, your skin needs to be just right.


At super supplements or online at www.mychelle.com I would check out the supreme polypeptide cream and the deep repair cream. I am 22 and I use these myself, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love Some Kinda Gorgeous! I purchased it for the first time last summer. Its great and lasts a long time, blends with your skin tone very well.
omg i love it, i swear by it its amaazing
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection