Thursday, June 24, 2010

Apart from the obvious, what do hair straighteners actually do? Would I benefit from using them?

?? do they add volume, texture, layers??


My hairs about 4 1/2 inches long, and i am looking at how i get a more layered textured look, would they work for me?


Thank youApart from the obvious, what do hair straighteners actually do? Would I benefit from using them?
Straighteners don't add layers unless you cut your hair into layers. It gives volume if you straighten from middle length to ends, and avoiding the roots, straightening OUTWARDS. Pantene Enhanced Layers give you some more noticable layers, TRESemme volumizing shampoo and conditioner gives it a boost and volume:





http://www.tresemme.com/volume/products/…





Hair straighteners also makes your hair silky smooth and straight, if you get good quality ones, that has ceramic coating, such as Remington or GHD's. I have Remington's myself and it contains Avocado oil, which keeps my hair sleek and straight all day long.Apart from the obvious, what do hair straighteners actually do? Would I benefit from using them?
Hair straighteners just straighten your hair and heats it up, so when you drag it in the horizontal direction then it stays that way.


To protect your hair from getting burnt on the outside and drying out, I suggest you use hair straightening tonics.





Go to a hair dresser for a more layered and textured look.


They will surely tell you how to manage it from there.
straighteners straighten. they don't give you layers,that comes from the cut and for texture try a gel or wax or texturizing spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection