Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know of a good drugstore-available susbstitute for Benefit's eye bright stick?

Here is the Benefit version:


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





I would like something that is under $10 but the same idea - a pink highlighting pencil.Does anyone know of a good drugstore-available susbstitute for Benefit's eye bright stick?
I'm not sure if a light pink eye liner would work the same, but if you want that same fresh-faced awake look, dab some white eyeshadow or white eyeliner on the inner corners of the eye after your regular eye makeup routine and blend, blend, blend until it looks natural. Then, curl your lashes and finish with your favorite mascara.





It'll help sooo much, and white eyeliner costs about $3 maximum at the local drugstore. Any brand will do.





Hope this helps ya out!!


xoDoes anyone know of a good drugstore-available susbstitute for Benefit's eye bright stick?
just bite the bullet and get the Eye Bright...it's well worth it!! It's an instant eye lift in a pencil...mine has lasted me for a long time too....
Cvs?
Even though it isn't from a drug store, the Sephora brand of eye liner, shadow, lip liner, etc etc...have endless selections of color to choose from, so I'm sure you'd be able to find it. Otherwise, I've had luck with Longs and Rite Aid as well as Walgreens as far as make-up goes.
PAY THE EXTRA FEW $$$ AND STAY WITH BENEFIT'S BRIGHT STICK. I'VE TRIED MANY, DRUGSTORE, MAC, SO ON...
I've looked and haven't found anything like it in a drugstore. The keep getting my $14 (maybe more) every time I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection