Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to try she laq benefit but i dont know where to get it?

I want to try she laq benefit because i heard it makes your makeup last wayy longer but i dont know where to buy it. i think you can order it online but i dont know where, and if theres any places where its cheaper than others. and i would rather buy it from a store if thats possible.. so does anyone know where i can look?I want to try she laq benefit but i dont know where to get it?
you have to find a benefit counter


they look like mac counters but benefit lol


they are in places like debanhams, ect


and in the US, sephoraI want to try she laq benefit but i dont know where to get it?
I asked a question very similar to this not too long ago :]


It's on the ULTA website. It should be on Sephora's too!
Sephora is only place that I have seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection