Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Benefit playstick foundation yes or no?

I use Benefit's playstick foundation and I like it cause its fun to put on and its easy. For those who use this, is it better to apply with a brush or sponge or fingers? Ive been using the sponge and i seem to have to use more and more foundation to cover my blemishes. Also, do you like this product or would you recommend something else?Benefit playstick foundation yes or no?
I guess it really depends on the person, because


everyone has different strategies when it comes to


makeup. I use my fingers because I find it easier to


blend, and you won't have to use as much because


the sponge soaks most of the foundation into it.


Again it depends on the person but I would


recommend it to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection