Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are the best Benefit cosmetics?

I want to buy 4 or 5 Benefit cosmetic products. What in your opinion are the products most worth the money?What are the best Benefit cosmetics?
I've used alot of BeneFit products!


Definately the Benetint. I agree with the above poster!!! Although, I went to the drugstore recently, and for half the price and a less drippy consistency, ';Just Bitten'; by revlon [the lip stain] in Cherry is just as good, if not better.





Other BeneFit products i like:





-Ooh La Lift


-Sandal Scandal


-Dandelion blush


and, of course, the Maybe Baby fragrance...smells wonderful.





the lip plumper is cool, but the thing is, it doesn't actually 'plump' like other brands. It just puts a layer of junk that fills in your lines on your mouth and makes it appear fuller.





Also, the 'Realness of Concealness' has a mini Boi-ing concealer, Lemon-Aide, a mirror and mini tubes of 'ooh la lift', [eye de-puffer] 'high beam' [highlighter], and 'lip plump'.


Just FYI... in case you want to try all of those without buying full size!What are the best Benefit cosmetics?
heazur, i was just curious, does revlon's just bitten go on your cheeks as well? Report Abuse

Yeah, I'm going with Benetint on this one as well! And the Realness of Concealness is a favourite of mine - as already stated, good, trial-sized products for you to try out. I also like High Beam - it lasts for ages and gives a lovely delicate glow to the cheekbones or wherever you use it. And I recommend Dr Feelgood also - it's lovely, with or without make-up on.





I haven't tried it personally, but I'm also hearing great things about some kind-a gorgeous.
The lip/cheek Benetint is the best blush I have ever used. I also like Badgal lash mascara, but be warned it is kinda ';wet'; and takes a long time to dry- once it does, tho, your eyelashes will look insanely long lol





And I have used eyecon, the eye mosturizer, but thats about all it was good for. It didnt really fix any of my circles or lines. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection