Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favourite BeneFit product?

I really like benefit!..just got their foundation-playsticks!





Just wondering whats your favourite product from them?...is there any self confessed lovers of the brand!?haha!What is your favourite BeneFit product?
I love BeneFit as well, they make a ton of great products. I own quite a bit but two of my favourite products that I cannot live without are their Hoola bronzer and High Beam illuminating liquid.What is your favourite BeneFit product?
I adore Benefit cosmetics. I can't do without Shelaq (sp) and I also swear by the ';Honey Snap Out of It'; facial scrub. BTW, the Shelaq keeps my brows in place. I have very thin brows so I color them in somewhat. I then put the Shelaq over them and they last all day and even overnight if I crash w/o washing my face (which I almost never do).
I have loads of their stuff! Haha atm I have get bent mascara, 10 Highlighter/Bronzer, Hollywood Glo, Ooh La Lift, Concealer, Lemon Aid and some other stuff haha





I'd say my favourite is probably the 10..but ooh I really wanna try the new Posietint!!
I love BeneFit products in particular i LOVE their hoola bronzer but they have so many great products like ther bad gal mascara and eye liner and dandeloin blush!! I could go on for hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection