Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bad Gal Benefit Mascara or Big Fatty by Urban Decay?

They're both about the same price. Which one should I get? I heard these two make it look as though you have falsies on, but which is generally better? Thanks!Bad Gal Benefit Mascara or Big Fatty by Urban Decay?
Definitely go with Benefit's Bad Gal Lash - it gives you thick, long lashes because there's microfibers in the formula that bond to your existing lashes.





You could also try (if you want super length) Fast Lash by Tweezerman - you coat the lashes with mascara, then add the Fast Lash, and then again coat with mascara. CRAZY long lashes!Bad Gal Benefit Mascara or Big Fatty by Urban Decay?
Bad Gal is awesome. I have curly eyelashes naturally but


they are thing and short. I wear badgal and it makes them


plump, long and awesome looking, like I am wearing fake


lashes! I have tried big fatty and it doesnt work for me..but if u get it, I hope it works!
Too Faced- Lash injection. Its better than the other two.
I use big fatty, I LOVE IT! Urban Decay is totally the way to go for eye makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection