Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Loreal HIP illuminating highlighter as good as benefit high beam?

i want to know what the BEST highlighter is!!! i prefer cheaper than benefit but if its really good ill splurgeLoreal HIP illuminating highlighter as good as benefit high beam?
I wish I had a chance to try all of the L'Oreal HIP products, we just don't seem to get them up in Canada. I have used Benefit's High Beam and can tell you that it's absolutely fantastic. I bought my first bottle like 3 years ago and it's been a staple in my collection ever since. What I like about is it that it isn't at all glittery, it glows. I love to mix a little bit in with my foundation to give an all over glow. If you do end up buying it, you won't regret it.Loreal HIP illuminating highlighter as good as benefit high beam?
benefit is soo much better because it's more blendible and illuminating. but if you don't want to spend $28, the l'oreal is a close second. they're totally different products though, benefit is liquid and l'oreal is a creamy powder
hip is way overpriced go with benefit which is overpriced too but it most likely will be better
i would test it out


i like it and it was worth it for me anyways


i luv hiiiip!


%26lt;3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection