Thursday, June 24, 2010

Benefit She Laq for running eyeliner? I have raccoon eyes at the end of the day and need some help!?

Hi there, everytime i use eyeliner it runs and makes me have raccoon eyes! No matter what eyeliner i use, it always happens. I use mac fluidline and i love it, i also have bobbi brown gel liner and it says it's supossed to be smudge proof but in the end i still have raccoon eyes. I heard that she laq is good for running eyeliner but i'm not sure if i should invest the $28 unless it's really worth it. Can anybody tell me if they liked it or what else is great for running eyeliner? Any tips/advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!Benefit She Laq for running eyeliner? I have raccoon eyes at the end of the day and need some help!?
I use the She-laq in my kit and adore it. I use it on all brides and on any scene where I know there will be water or a lot of action (ie sweating) so that the makeup doesn't need to be touched up on the eyes. I use it to seal the liner AND the shadow. I don't brush it on with the brush that comes with it. I like to use a sponge tip applicator (like what you get in eyeshadow compacts) and dampen the applicator to PAT it over top of the finished eye look. Stays all day with no smudging, running, or smearing. I like it because it has multiple uses. I also use it as an eyebrow sealer when applied to a clean mascara wand and if you blot it over lipliner it keeps the lipliner from creeping. You can also lighly sponge it over cheeks to keep your blush in place for special occasions (dont' recommend that for everyday use but I do it on brides in case their tears run)Benefit She Laq for running eyeliner? I have raccoon eyes at the end of the day and need some help!?
you should try line and seal water proof eyeliner.


it always works for me.


it may not work for you, but most of my friends that use it tell me that it works really well.
i love love love she laq i use it all the time. it makes all brands of makeup waterproof sweatprof and smudgeproof i know its a little pricey but trust ne its well worth it u can use it everyday. yes i wud definetly get it
I've used it, and it does prevent it from running and smudging, the only thing is, when you first put it on, it feels really weird, and I didn't like it too much. But it does help, because my eyeliner didn't smudge or anything.


Also, try Stila Smudge Pot, it's gel eyeliner, and I thought it was better than bobbi brown, and mac fluidline. It lasted all day, and didn't run at all with me. I put eyeliner all around my eyes too, so I don't use just a little bit haha.





If you want to give She Laq a test drive, you should put on your makeup in the morning, head over to your nearest Sephora or Benefit counter, and put on the tester She Laq.


Then at the end of the day look at your eyeliner, and see if it's worth it. Or if your eyeliner smudged.





Hope this helps!
try a waterproof one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection