Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are you more likely to buy clothing that benefit charities?

Im just curious, if you were to buy a one of a kind handmade peice, would you be more compelled to buy it becuase it donates to a charity?





I want to know becuase I am trying to do this now. I have one item up so far, and people are looking, but no one is buying. Is the price to high?(go to the link below)


susiemarie.etsy.comAre you more likely to buy clothing that benefit charities?
i don't like it, but if something that i like, and fits well, goes to a good cause, then why not? i don't go looking for stuff that goes to charity, though.Are you more likely to buy clothing that benefit charities?
No, I shop a lot, but not from what your talkin about. I donate it instead when Im done with it. Sometimes i dont even where it.
I do buy things that are made for donations to charity. I know that every year Saks does Tee shirts by famous designers for Breast Cancer and I go out of my way to get one, as most of the money goes to Charity. I also know I have bought things on ebay and paid a little more because they were listed as being up for a charity.
I might be a little more compelled to buy it. The price might be a little high, but it's cute!
i give my old, used clothings instead of buying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection