Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If a Mary kay consultant gets someone else to become a consultant under them does it benefit them in anyway?

if so then how?If a Mary kay consultant gets someone else to become a consultant under them does it benefit them in anyway?
ABSOLUTELY!! MK is a Pyramid company. The Top Dog gets a commission off of everyone in the down-line.





Let's say I'm in MK, and I get three 'consultants' under me. I get a kick back on all of their commissions. Then the three each get three under them. Wow, now I'm fat and happy because I get a kick from each of them as well!





MK didn't give out pink cadillacs out of the generosity of her heart.





Avon is the same way, home= something,,, can't recall the name right now, is the same way... any ';house Party'; things are all the same way. Your sponsor is gonna get a kickback. Everyone that is ';invited'; is usually a friend of the hostess... everyone feels 'obligated' to buy something. Total BS!!!!





I hate house parties.





GC
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection