Thursday, June 24, 2010

Couls you reccomend some Benefit Makeup?

I wanna buy a few things from benefit cosmetics. they seem like a cute brand :] so could you reccomend some of there makeup for a 13 year old like mascara,eyeshadow,lipgloss you know that stuff o and i have green eyes so if you could reccomend a color of eyeshadow that would be soo amazing! thank you guys!Couls you reccomend some Benefit Makeup?
defo badgal lash if you want a good mascara.


they do good cream shadow, id get one in a light colour.


'the gloss' is amazing and suits EVERYONE. Trust me.


I am in love with a face primer called 'that gal'


It smells so good and feels great!!


Have fun I love benefit!Couls you reccomend some Benefit Makeup?
I suggest the following:





dandelion


dallas-kind of amazing :D


benetint (get the pocket pal to see if you like it first)


badgal lash


high beam


eyebright


ooh la lift if you have dark circles





i dont know about eyeshadow, i would try another brand for that.


try their lipgloss her glossiness in ';didn't hear it from me';
Benefit High Beam.


its my favorite highlighter.


you could use it on the cheek or on your brow bone or anywhere its so pretty on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection