Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are any of these benefit products worth buying?

california kissin'


that gal


erase paste


miss popularity


play sticks (jax)


you rebel


bluff dust


dandelion


eyecon


f.y..eye


CORALista


Creaseless cream shadow/liner (peach parfait)


Powderflage


Dr. feelgood





I know it's a lot. I'm not getting them all. I wanna see which ones are good before i get them. :)Are any of these benefit products worth buying?
if you go to macys online and look at the benefit makeup people have written reviews on the makeup it helped me like a ton!





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc鈥?/a>Are any of these benefit products worth buying?
They're okay products. I'm a sucker for packaging so that's the only reason I would.
benefit's f.y.eye was mu introduction to shadow bases, i think it's a fabulous product. i use the non-fiction foundation and eye brights pencil everyday. oh and their badgal blue is one of the best mascaras out there. benefit totally got me hooked on makeup, now i'm a huge fan of urban decay....great eye products! happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection