Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cheap match for Benefit Benetint Lip Balm?

Hi! I just have one question? What is a good, pretty much exact match for the Benetint Lip Balm? I love the color, but i want to see if there's a cheaper version or similar shade to it before I fork out the twenty or twenty plus dollars USD to pay for it. I don't have a problem with spending that much for a great product, but like most everybody i like to comparison shop before I buy usually in order to get a great product at a cheap or cheaper price. That being said, I will NOT buy makeup or any other cosmetic item from Ebay or swap for them because it is potentially unsanitary, so bear that in mind when and if you answer my question. Thanks a million and Blessings to all!Cheap match for Benefit Benetint Lip Balm?
Try using cherry Chapstick. It adds a subtle red tint for under a $1.





I'm a member of makeupalley.com %26amp; according to the reviews BeneTint balm isn't worth the money. One member even posted the idea of making your own by mixing some of your favorite red lip color w/ petroleum jelly.





BTW, my favorite your lips but better glosses are Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Cherries in the Glow %26amp; Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection