Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have long hair and i was just wondering if any products would benefit my hair?

my hair is around the bottom of my ribs so its pretty long. its also a medium thickness.


would using a some kind of product like an occasional treatment of something be good for my hair. its not in bad condition or anything...i mean i dont dye it, but i straighten it or curl it quite a bit.


i am very fussy and protective of my hair and really try to take care of it. does anyone use a product that they think would be good for me just for some extra care.





thanks :)I have long hair and i was just wondering if any products would benefit my hair?
It is always good to use an intensive conditioner every so often. I like Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Spa. You leave it in your hair for 3 to 4 minutes, after shampoo, before washing out.
  • pimp myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection