Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you apply high beam by benefit?

ive bought this highlighter called high beam by benefit and im not sure how to use it. do u apply it under foundation or over it? and if u wear powder can it go over that too? or under it? How do you apply high beam by benefit?
You apply it over your foundation and try and avoid powder just in that area if possible so it holds better. Use a TINY bit. High beam is quite 'concentrated' and if you use too much, you can look really kiddy sparkly, or sometimes greasy... :(





Apply it on top of the cheek bone (smiling can help). And blend out. Apply in daylight. Trust me! You only need a TINY bit ! : )How do you apply high beam by benefit?
high beam is cool , i have it :) ok i use it over my cheekbones %26amp;under my eyebrows (the brow bone) . Its just a highlighter, and kind of gives you a shiny fresh look. After u apply your foundation ,just dab a little (in dots) on the top of ur cheekbone..it should really highlight ur bone structure and if u like to apply lighter eyeshadow under ur brow bone try using this for a better and cooler look. hope ive helpt!
over foundation. you put it where you would like to highlight, cheekbones, under eyes. its a top layer item. i used to use it under my eyes and along my cheekbones.
鈾モ櫏you would put the highlighter on over your make-up-


hope this helps鈾モ櫏





http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOption鈥?/a>





= )) 鈾モ櫏
Put it on over your make up.





I usually dot it over on my cheek bones and round the 'apple' of my cheek then blend it in. Also dot it in the arch just below my eyebrow (and again blend).






Stop masking your insecurities with needless cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection