Friday, December 11, 2009

Do I have to wait until I have wrinkles to benefit from anti-wrinkle cream?

I'm in my 20s, and don't have to worry about wrinkles on my face just yet. But I was wondering, will using an *anti*-wrinkle cream now help me avoid wrinkles later, or do I have to specifically use a wrinkle-*preventing* cream? And if so, what should I look for? Thanks.Do I have to wait until I have wrinkles to benefit from anti-wrinkle cream?
Yes...definitely start using it now. I wish I would have thought of that when I was in my 20's. It will help prevent you from getting wrinkles so soon. Even a moisterizer will help prevent wrinkles.Do I have to wait until I have wrinkles to benefit from anti-wrinkle cream?
Yes, if it is anti-wrinkle cream the key words are anti meaning it is a preventer to prevent you from getting wrinkles, so I don't see what it could hurt if you were to start useing some
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection