Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the benefit to using water proof mascara? Is it better then regular mascara?

makes your eyelashes fall out when you wear it and then go to take it off...





i wear water proof only on rainy days or when i go swimming..What is the benefit to using water proof mascara? Is it better then regular mascara?
yesWhat is the benefit to using water proof mascara? Is it better then regular mascara?
woman who date married men wear water proof mascara
buy a water resistant mascara versus a water proof mascara. It is better then regular mascara but it is not as difficult to take off. No racoon eyes so good for an everyday mascara.
The benefit is it doesn't run when you are in the rain, swimming or crying, disadvantages though it's harder to get off. If you're in a country where you don't see much rain and you're not very emotional and don't cry then normal would be better as it's easier to take off.
it doesnt give you raccoon eyes if your eyes get teary...
I wear regular most of the time but I buy waterproof in the summer for when I ride my motorbike, that way when I get to where I'm going I don't look like a raccoon! LOL No matter which mascara I use though, I use the Rimmel eye make-up remover. It works great!
not necessarily better, but when you go swimming your eyes stay pretty.... its really hard to get off though
It stays on better
depends what brand,


if you buy any cheap mascara it will probably be made with tar and ether,


if your going to a wedding/funeral/beach/ anywhere you may get wet or cry, use the waterproof, but get the right brand,


i recommend mary kay !


its awesome !
it doesn't smudge if it gets wet


if you cry it won't run


you can wear it in the pool/to the beach/to a water or amusement park
IF your cry alot or alway stays wet if not get a normal mascara it's very hard to remove waterpoof mascara.
Really no different..


Planing to cry or swim... WATERPROOF!


Not doing any thing important.. REGULAR!


Waterproof is harder to take off with make up wipes, though
If you get wet, it doesnt make you look like a crying emo..lol.
Well, if you aren't a crybaby and it doesn't rain where you live, you don't have to worry about it. It's only better if you're going to get wet.
Water proof mascara is good when going swimming and regular mascara you can you everyday. Honestly I referrer regular.
I love water proof mascara.. I find it's much better. Really it depends on the person. It's great if you ever get watery eyes because it won't run like regular mascara. It is harder to remove but all and all it saves those embarrassing moments when your mascara runs.
its only good if youre crying alot or swimming..but you shouldnt really be makeup if your swimming ...besides that i hate it so hard to get off and clumpy
I prefer not to use waterproof mascara unless I know I will be swimming, possibly crying-like at my wedding etc. It is harder to get off and I found that it made my eyelashes more brittle or made them fall out easier as opposed to regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection