Saturday, December 5, 2009

Will I get any benefit, if I massage coconut oil on hair?

It is restricted in my school to give coconut oil on hair, I know it's strange but my school is the best school of the country.


I want to know if it is good to massage coconut oil on hair and what is the good thing by using it? Thank youWill I get any benefit, if I massage coconut oil on hair?
If your hair is dry, or if you have dry scalp, you can use the coconut oil as a hot oil treatment. You can even keep it in overnight. Then wash it out with either plain water or a very mild shampoo.Will I get any benefit, if I massage coconut oil on hair?
If your hair are already healthier, you do not need any vitalizer. However, if your hair have some problem use vitalizers like coconut oil at night and shampoo your hair in the morning. you problem gets solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection