Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would hair care products for African American hair benefit my bleached blond hair?

I have long hair that I recently bleached to platinum blond. I was wondering if the products for African American hair might benefit my hair and help it get healthy again better than regular hair products. It's very dry/brittle and very weak right now. If so, what products would you recommend? Would hair care products for African American hair benefit my bleached blond hair?
Hair products that are marketed to African American hair, are no different than products marketed for the general public. The only difference is that products marketed for ethnic hair has oils or are moisturizing products. You will find the same type of hair care products in almost every brand. I am Black, and the I've found that the best products for my hair are Paul Mitchell, and Aveda. So, you can use any brand as long as you use a moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, and use a leave-in conditioner. Since it's weak you can try a reconstructing conditioner, and do a deep conditioning once a week. Would hair care products for African American hair benefit my bleached blond hair?
Yes they will enrich your hair. The only thing in African American hair products that are different then others is the hair relaxation treatment. It will make your hair naturally smooth and light weight. Since African American hair is much denser the the average girl it is a bit more ';heavy duty'; meaning it will be harsher on your hair but only in a positive way.
you need to get a protein treatment to strengthen..and a hot oil treatment to moisturize....go to sallys and have them direct you..
omg yea they work...try coconut oil.
it prolly wouldnt help. but i would give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection