Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you think my skin will benefit by using a toner?

i have a few blemishes tht pop up here and there.. im thinking of starting to use a toner as i usually only cleanse with neutrogena facewash then moiturize.. do you think my skin will improve if i start using this?





do you recommend me using a neutrogena toner so i dont keep using different products on my face?





thanks!Do you think my skin will benefit by using a toner?
I think that your skin would benefit from a toner. I have the same type of skin. (Just a few pimples here and there.) And toner is what keeps my skin looking great. Here are some easy, cheap toners you can use.





1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup apple cider. Mix and use. Apple cider vinegar reduces redness, inflammation and is anti-bacterial. (If you are worried about the smell, It goes away after it dries.)





Witch hazel is also a great choice. It breaks down oil, is astringent %26amp; reduces inflammation.





Also adding a few drops of tea tree to each will also really help with acne. Tea tree and french clay are my life savers!!!!





Here are also some easy remedies for those tough to get rid of pimples.





Baking soda:





Leave it on for 10 -15 min. rinse.





Honey:





Leave it on for 10 - 15 min. rinse. Honey is anti-bacterial %26amp; anti-septic. Honey contains copper, iron, silica, vitamin B, manganese, calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorous and magnesium.





French clay:





Leave it on all night. It grabs excess oil, heals and gets rid of the pimple fast.





Tea tree oil:





Put a drop on the pimple. Leave it on. Tea tree is antiseptic, anti-inflamatory and anti-bacterial (You can use it a few times a day but it can dry the pimple and skin around it if you use it to much.)





Peppermint toothpaste





Leave it on all night. Get all natural.





You can buy tea tree (essential oil) and french clay here:





http://www.hjresources.com/kaylaspa/





hope this helps!!!

















Hope this helps!!!!Do you think my skin will benefit by using a toner?
I use my toner for my photocopier


If you put it on your skin you will get very dark dirty skin
No, a toner is for a printer.........lol
ok some people obviously don't know what toner is...it could help but at the same time it might make your skin dry but if you moisturise aswell then i can;t imagine it being that bad.. i recommend you try it out for a bit because not everyone is the same and if it doesn't work you can find something else im sure :)
I found that Neutrogena dried up my face too much so I couldn't imagine using a toner....Try something milder like oil of olay. I am a big advocate for oil of olay. I have used many different products and expensive ones too. My fav's are eminence organics and oil of olay. Big difference in price but keep in mind that eminence is all natural made with fruits/veges and do not in any way irritate your skin. Plus, very little goes a long way kinda like a quality shampoo. Anyway Oil of Olay is the most reasonably priced for it's high quality. Try the cleansing wipes and moisturizer. I used it for years and loved it. I just started trying eminence which I love but since it's pricey I think I will be getting back to OLay. Hope this helps.
It really depends on your skin type and the toner you chose. If your skin is normal or dry you probably don't really need a toner and it will dry out your skin. Oily and blemish prone skin would benefit more from a toner. If you do go with one make sure you chose one with little or no alcohol, no menthol and no eucalyptus. These ingredients give your skin that tight tingly feeling but are really bad for it. I really like the toners from Mario badescu. Most of them are really gentle and don't have alcohol. It is hard to say how much (if any) improvement you will see if you start using one. I usually use mine more when my skin is breaking out. One that has 2% salicylic acid will help keep breakouts down and take care of blackheads. Just be sure to only use it once a day or once every other day if it starts to make your skin dry.
I use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
All skin tones and types can benefit from using a toners. Toners are designed to soothe and refresh the skin. They remove any excess dirt, debris or cleanser residue.





I really like Kiehls CalendulaToner. It works well for the occasional blemish. It's alcohol free and works on all skin types.





I would recommend starting off using it once a day, before bedtime and after washing your face. You should see a noticeable difference within 3-5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection