Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I buy Benefit cosmetics in England?

I used to buy off Ebay but had a bad experience so wish to buy from a store. Does anyone know which stores stock this range?Where can I buy Benefit cosmetics in England?
Aha another benefit fan! They sell Benefit in Fenwick, Boots, Debenhams, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser...in fact most self respecting department stores. You may need to go to a large boots to get Benefit but hopefully you'll be near one of the above stores. I would call them before hand just to make sure. Hope this helps. Good luck! On another note you may be interested to know that MeMeMe excl to Superdrug do a line of cosmetics that is almost identical to Benefit. Personally I use to use Benefit all the time. It also helped that my best mate was manager of the Selfridges stand in London. She has left now and says she swears by MeMeMe as its exactly the same but a fraction of the cost. Try Beat the Blues for a good alternative to High beam. Toodle pip!Where can I buy Benefit cosmetics in England?
Selfridges and Boots on Oxford St (near Bond St tube) stock Benefit. They also have their own store on Westbourne Grove in London. I'm not sure if this is any use to you as you don't say where you live. Failing that try Boot's wesbsite, I'm pretty sure they stock Benefit.
Boots, High Street Kensington and Selfridges
debenhams, peter jones
You can buy Benefit in Boots and Debenhams and House of Fraser department stores, some large cities may have other shops that stock it.
Boots.com - fab website!
try http://health-beauty.search.ebay.co.uk/b鈥?/a>
Hi, I live in Northern Ireland and most Debenhams here stock it, or alternatively, try a large Boots Chemist store.
i love benefit packaging its so pretty.you can buy benefit cosmentics at the larger debenhams, and boots. in london all the larger department stores stock them eg. selfridges, harrods, harveynicks.
All department stores stock it:





debenhams


house of fraser


john lewis


fenwicks


selfridges


harrods
Hi, House of Fraser Stores stock these products and I believe I have also seen it in Boots Chemist Stores. Hope this helps!
boots and house of fraser
Debenhams stock it
Debenhams definitely do. Poss also try Boots, House of Fraser.... good luck!! (I love Benefit too!) :-)
house of fraser
Larger branches of Boots and most Department Stores will have it or try online. I bought some recently from QVC.





D.


X
Debenhams and some boots stores x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection