Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anybody know anything that could benefit me in this situation?

ok here's the situation, i have a bunch of little hairs inbetween my eyebrows, they're not big but they're bothering me, ive plucked em but it makes em grow in more, does anybody know a way to permenantley remove those? i would really appreciate the help.....Does anybody know anything that could benefit me in this situation?
Wax em'. thts all i can say. Wax will take those hairs away for 5-7 weeks. You can go get it done or do it yourself. People say it hurt sbut it really doesn't. and it only costs about 10-15 dollars.





Hope this helped =)Does anybody know anything that could benefit me in this situation?
its sounds more painful then it is. it doesn't hurt that bad, but you can wax that area you can but a kit and do it urself or you can go to a nail salon, most offer waxing done there. it lasts for about a month, give or take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection