Friday, December 11, 2009

What should I be for a Halloween Party/Benefit Concert?

Okay theres a halloween party/benefit concert at my school for the invisible children I have no idea what to go as.I'm in college,about 5'10 and pretty much can do anything.The only thing is its going to be at 6:30 at night and I have to go alittle bit across campus so I don't want to dress that out there.I live in West Virginia so by the end of the month when the event is it may be slightly coldWhat should I be for a Halloween Party/Benefit Concert?
do a vampire pristess the dress u can get online or at some stores most of the time its a long dress with a slit bout to mid thigh and the sleaves r long and u can get a long black wig or dye ur hair black and some vamp fangs i tryed to do that my sr yr but the dress was to skimpy for the high school dance but it would work on a campus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection