Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is benefit makeup as good as its supposed to be?

im hitting the sales this week and i need new makeup, and ive heard that benefit does good makeup, but i dont want to spend all my money on it without knowing for sure... so is it??





If u know any specific thinngs they sell thats really good could u please tell?Is benefit makeup as good as its supposed to be?
Well like every makeup line they have some products that stand out more than others. Some things worth buying are:





High Beam, it's really amazing. I use it together with benetint. Really makes your cheeks glow.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





High Brow, I don't know how but it really makes your brow arch higher haha. You put it right under your brow and blend it upwards and it literally makes your brow seem higher.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





Lemon Aid, is supposed to be used to hide redness but everyone uses it as a primer for eyeshadow. If your mainly getting Benefit makeup get this but if your buying other makeup I'd suggest getting Urban Decay Primer Potion or a MAC paintpot to use as a base for eyeshadow because it's much cheaper.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





Bad gal lash mascara, works very well I recommend this mascara.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





I suggest taking a look at the products when you go and try them on. The employees there will apply makeup on you and help you with what your looking for. They're very helpful.Is benefit makeup as good as its supposed to be?
Oh my GOD I love Benefit! It's my favorite :)





What you'd get kind of depends on your skintone, but here are my recommendations that work on all skintones:





1. Badgal Lash in Plum ~ This is a really great mascara! Also, the deep burgundy is a fun pop of color that isn't crazy; it's kind of like a more fun brown once you've applied it.





2. Blush in 10 ~ This stuff is awesome! It's a duo bronzer highlighter that is gorgeous! Plus, you're getting two products for one... :)





3. Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Gossip ~ This is a gorgeous purple shade that looks great on everyone, and it really does stay put throughout the day!





Those are the three things that they have that I think are unique to Benefit. Things like the California Kissin' gloss and the Boi'ing concealer are things that you can find everywhere for much better prices. I mean, come on, you don't need to waste money on a clear gloss that you can get anywhere!





The one thing I don't recommend from Benefit is the Get Bent Lash in Black. Ugh, the applicator is so annoying and it is really clumping. Don't bother with that one!





If you want to see more reviews on makeup, check on www.makeupalley.com





Hope I've helped, and good luck! :)
There's only a few items I really like from benefit.


Here's my list...





1. Lemonade (it's basically an eyeshadow base. Also makes your skin tone an even color}


2. Not on my pillow (it's an AWESOME makeup remover)


3. Get bent mascara
I personally use benefit.


It does not make you break out and its eye makeup stays on for a long time.


If you are looking for something else try clinique or estee lauder they are both cheap and high, high, high quality(:
ONYX the black pencil from BENEFIT is really great and one of the bests.





The best eyeshadow is by MAC.





Best mascara is SMOKEY LASH by MAKE-UP FOREVER.
try it and see in sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection