Friday, December 11, 2009

What make up is better Mac or Bare Minerals, Benefit some kind-a gorgeous?

Well my skin in the winter is dry and oily, and in the summer it gets really oily. I do break out but I am on medication so I'm doing good right now, but I still don't want something that is going to clog up my pores. I also have some scars and I want to have a nice smooth complexion, and minimize the appearance of my pores, with out having to use liquid foundationWhat make up is better Mac or Bare Minerals, Benefit some kind-a gorgeous?
Mac is the best!What make up is better Mac or Bare Minerals, Benefit some kind-a gorgeous?
well i've personally had good experience with MAC


especially if you tend to have dry skin


go in there and have one of the makeup artists


try out some foundations on your skin


so you can see which looks and feels best


just make sure you cleanse your face twice a day and it shouldn't clog up your pores or anything


good luck :)
Mac has better eye makeup, but Bare Minerals has better foundation.
no don't use liquid foundation. it leaves a line from were ur real skin color is. also do not use bare minerals i use it but i am lucky enough to not have dry skin but when i did it really showed
bare minerals is okay but i beleive mac is good the ladys at the sjhops will happily let you try it on profesionaly and help you with tips and not just foundation i find if i tell them my problem they have a solution and will find the just the right things!
I would suggest bare minerals in the summer; it absorbs excess oil, and is really light on your skin. And then I would suggest teh Benefit some kind of gorgeous at all the other times. It is such a good foundation, and it has great coverage as well. Before you put foundation on, make sure you conceal any scars or blemishes, than put on the foundation. A good concealer for those kind of skin isses is by Amazing Cosmetics. You can find it on sephora.com, it will cover ANYTHING. Celebs use it to cover tattoos and major imperfections before redcarpets. It's perfect for undereye circles too. Finish off with a loose powder and you are set!
Medications can make acne worse! and its not good for your colon (if you dont need medication, i suggest you dont take it) Ive been using Murad Acne Treatment almost 2 weeks..and it works great, my skin is almost completely clear %26amp; its very soft. You should try it! %26lt;3
i would say bare minerals. all my friends use it, they say it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection