Friday, December 11, 2009

Benefit high beam/too faced liquid light - are highlighters worth it?

Y'know, the kinda product you can put on your cheeks/brows/collarbone area to give you a bit of shimmer. Do you use any product like that and does it make a noticeable different to your appearence? What do you recommend?Benefit high beam/too faced liquid light - are highlighters worth it?
Nars Coco cabana is an awesome highlighter. you can get a dewy look during the day and seems mistake proof in my experience. You can use it anywhere on your face, tear ducts, cheeks, chin, collar bone, neck etc. It's easier to blend than the benefit oneBenefit high beam/too faced liquid light - are highlighters worth it?
I use high beam, you have to be careful though cos too much is over the top shine, a little goes a long way and if you blend properely it looks good.
I own the Benefit High Beam, and I love it. I do only use it when it is appropriate; going out, glamming up an outfit, etc. I usually put it on my cheekbones, corners of my eyes. For a subtle effect I put it on under my powder, or to make it more noticeable, over it. It is a perfect color for tan skin, and the shimmer is too cute. If you are looking for something for everyday use, you could use this product, but mix a small amount with your moisturizer before applying make-up!
mac mineralized skinfinish
Do not try to use these kind of products if you are oily. All I can tell you is that if you like Shimmer, they look good but Benefit and Too-Faced are too expensive. Try Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. They have a lot of shimmery products that last and they do not cost as much!
I use Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick as a highlighter.


They come in various colours, I have the Bronze and Rose bricks.


I love them, and converted a lot of my friends to it. I personally think it makes a difference to your makeup ..... in a good way!
go with too faced- it works well and is not tested on animals
I really do like the Benefit Hi beams, I just find it so expensive but I guess you need to pay the price for quality.


I have a Dior Highlighter which is really good for cheeks and under brows, it has lasted me ages as well as you only need to use a tiny bit.
all benefit make up is fantastic i wont use anything else....use Benefit 10 - a bronzer and highlighter in one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection