Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think of Benefit's Benetint?

I was thinking about getting it but I have a few questions. For one, is it easy to apply and does it look good on olive skin? (I was planning on putting it on my cheeks, not my lips.) And can it cause breakouts or ruin your skin? Because I know that many blushes can ruin your skin if you don't put something like powder or foundation underneath, and I don't want to deal with the hassle of foundation/powder. Personal experience and additional tips would be appreciated!What do you think of Benefit's Benetint?
I find it kind of blotchy and hard to spread on cheeks. I dont think it will make you break out but it wont look natural. I would suggest a bare minerals all over color like Glee. Its good for your skin and will look natural, if thats the look you're going for.What do you think of Benefit's Benetint?
I just bought a bunch of things from Benefit and was also tempted to buy Benetint too. I liked it, but wonder if I will use it that often, I found a couple sample sizes on Ebay I have been watching, I might try a small one first to test it out be fore going and spending so much for it.
I have Benetint, and I find that I don't use it that much. I heard such great things about it, so I decided to try it. It looks a little funny on my cheeks because I'm really pale, and it's pretty rosey. I do like it on my lips, and last week I tried it on my eyes...which actually worked pretty well. If you're looking for a ';natural'; looking blush, check out O-Glow from Smashbox. It goes on as a clear gel, and works with your body's natural heat to provide you with the perfect flush look for your skin...it comes in a lipgloss too! (I'm addicted). You can find it at sephora.com....as for the Benetint, it's okay, but it's not my personal favorite from Benefit...and I LOVE their line.





hope this was helpful!
I do not understand the hype about this product. It's a horrible, cherry red color that flatters no one and its consistency is so thin that it's impossible to apply evenly or blend.





Some people love it, though. Maybe it will look better on your skin tone. Just use a little at first and build from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection