Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think of BENEFIT makeup? Whats your fave item?

What do u think of it?


Whats you fave item?


Any recommendations, any disappointing items?


Thanks!What do you think of BENEFIT makeup? Whats your fave item?
I can't remember the exact product, but it had two shades of bronzer and a pink highlighter. I didn't think it was any different than cheap bronzers by Bonnie Bell or something like that. I haven't not tried anything else though. The rest of the products look interesting.What do you think of BENEFIT makeup? Whats your fave item?
I use/tried quite alot of benefit makeup and to be honest it isnt really that great. But the mascara is really good and makes your lashes look amazing if applied correctly. The foundation isnt that great and it can sometimes make your skin/nose area look shiny. The blushes are good though, but i dont reccomend using the blusher brushers.Also i bought the 'Talk to the tan' recently too and it made my face look dirty and greasy which was a disapointment seeing as it cost me around 拢20 .. but i think all of the benefit products are over-priced. Hope this helped. :)
I'm a big fan of Benefit products.





I would recommend the following:


- Boi-ing. Best concealer ever, it's incredible.


- Erase Paste. Another concealer but this one is perfect for hiding dark circles.


- High Beam


- High Brow. Some might consider this a waste of money but I consider it a staple.


- FY Eye. An excellent primer that really neutralizes your eyelid.


- all of their boxed powders


- Get Even Pressed Powder


- Brow Zings


- Posie Tint





I don't think that there's anything that I would suggest you absolutely stay away from. I think some things are overpriced, like their lipglosses, eyeshadows, and lipsticks, but if there's a colour you love then you should have it and not worry about the price so much.
the she-lac is amazing!! i used it at my wedding in jamaica to keep my makeup from running and as a test, i put a full face on and then the she-lac and went on a full day excursion of climbing a waterfall and snorkling and swimming and still had makeup on at the end of the day!!!!





and i LOVE the lip-plump its a plumper and a toner in one.


the hollywood glow is a must have for a highlighter and overall soft glow. it's expensive but at my store if you purchase $60 you get a free eyebrow shaping.
I reallyy like benefit! they recently opened up a boutique in my town over the summer, and I've gone there soo many times since then. I do agree that many of their products are pricey, probably even over expensive, but most of it is high quality, so that's good.





I have most of their Box-O-Powders, which i absolutely love! They come in cute little boxes, and they're blush or bronzer, etc. Currently, my three favorites would be Hoola (bronzer), Coralista (blush), and Georgia (peachy blush). I would definitely recommend any of the B.O.P, you just have to find the right one...or all of them hahaha. All of them are amazing!





I also have Boi-ing, one of their concealers, which is great! I originally went there to get Erase Paste, another concealer, but the woman advised that I purchase Boi-ing instead, since it matched my skin tone better. And she didn't just tell me that to spend more money, because Boi-ing was alot cheaper anyway, which was awesome!





I have benetint, posietint, and the benetint lip balm thing. And out of all of those, i prefer the lip balm the bestt. Benetint and Posietint are cute, and they work for both my lips and cheeks, but I like how the lip balm serves two purposes for my lips, moisturizer and tinter.





Of all their products that I own, my least favorite would be You Rebel or Some Kind of Gorgeous. I LOVE the idea of both of them, and even though they aren't my favorite, they're useful. The only problem i have with them, is that they can make your face look oily and shiny. So I have to put alot of powder over it, which can rub off my skin easily. You Rebel is the tinted moisturizer and Some Kind of Gorgeous is the foundation faker.


Overall, i lovee benefit cosmetics!
I LOVE BENIFIT! they have awsome mascara and try the dr feel good its awesome!!
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection