Friday, December 11, 2009

Moon beam- benefit makeup, how can i use it so my face doesn't look shiny?

I bought this a few weeks ago and every time i put it on, it just seems too shiny for my face. And when i mix it with moisturiser (which is 'simple' light moisturiser) it makes no difference :S





any ideas??Moon beam- benefit makeup, how can i use it so my face doesn't look shiny?
I would suggest setting it with a light powder. Any kind of blot powder would do fine. It adds no color and is very light so all it does is eliminate shine.





I like the MAC pressed blot powder or the MAC blot film.Moon beam- benefit makeup, how can i use it so my face doesn't look shiny?
I would only use it on the high planes of the face-the temples, the top of the cheekbone, right under the brow, the cupid's bow-and then use a powder brush to brush it in. Then use an invisible setting powder to take away excess shine, and voila.
some people like to mix it with a liquid foundation for a glow, but i don't apply it all over my face, just a small amount dabbed onto the cheekbones, brow bones and maybe the eye area to define the face...less is more!
Go to your local beauty parlour and ask their advice, in the meantime stop using this product and then you won't get a shiny face will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection